Our process is professional and efficient:
- We look for ‘for sale’ communities in Washington State. We look for communities which have a predominance of homeowners and strong occupancy.
- We respect your need for confidentiality and efficiency – we will review the community income and operating expenses; make an expeditious assessment of your communities’ economics; and, after a mutual acceptance on an assumable purchase and sale agreement between ROC NW and you, we will request your permission to meet with your homeowners to gauge their interest in purchasing;
- We will meet with your homeowners as a group and present them with the opportunity to purchase. Homeowners appreciate the opportunity whether they choose to act on it or not. (In our experience, 9 out of 10 homeowner groups vote to buy when presented with a viable opportunity to do so.)
- Once your homeowners vote to proceed, we work with them on a day-to-day basis to do everything they need to do execute a legally binding purchase contract, conduct the appropriate due diligence, engage an attorney, secure financing from our financing facility (or others), and close on the purchase. We have certified, experienced technicians on the ground that provide comprehensive assistance;
- And ROC Northwest does not leave the homeowners after the closing! Our staff support homeowner groups after their purchase, too!